You are invited to submit a proposal to present at the inaugural Open Texas conference, taking place virtually on March 11-12, 2021.
The program committee is especially interested in presentations that address one or more of the following topics:
- Adoption and creation of OER, including successful training and professional development programs created to promote OER initiatives
- Open pedagogy, including faculty & student engagement with OER, and collaborative cross-institutional partnerships
- Open licensing, including copyright, equity, access, and inclusion
- Policy and campus-wide integration of OER, including course marking in the course schedule (SB810), and Z-Degrees & transfer opportunities (2 + 2 programs)
- Assessment, including measuring impact of OER and identification of benchmarks for strategic objectives
#OPENTX2021 | Open Texas 2021: Adoption, Engagement, & Impact
- Held virtually March 11-12, 2021
- Hosted by University of Houston-Downtown
- Sponsored by the Digital Higher Education Consortium of Texas and Texas Digital Library
- Registration opens soon.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions.